We live in a 675 sq. ft. cottage. When we first moved in two years ago, we tried to cram in all our furniture from our 1200 sq. ft. townhouse into our tiny cottage. You can imagine the result. I had dining table and coffee table sized bruises all over me from constantly walking into stuff.
Since then, we've more or less mastered the art of small space living, but there's always room for improvement. Here are some ideas for your small space.
1. A round table can fit into any corner
2. Optimize your living room space by mounting the TV on the wall. The ottoman doubles as a coffee table or extra seating for guests.
3. Place the dining table against a wall
4. This coffee table has extra seating tucked underneath it - genius!
5. Built in shelving and clever use of racks provide space for all your 'bathroom' things.
6. A mezzanine floor creates an extra room in this loft.
7. An end table can double up as a coffee table.
I hope these ideas have inspired you as much as they've inspired me. Check out our products to see how they can help save space in your home.